Don’t let anger control your life
Anger is a challenging emotion.
If you feel angry frequently it will impact your relationships.
It will hurt you and the people you love will suffer.
Anger can make you sick, physically and mentally.
Anger blinds your ability to make good decisions.
The brain is not thinking with clarity.
Instead it prepares to fight.
How angry are you?
Read these statements and see if they apply to you.
- Someone hurts you, you hurt back.
- You frequently regret what you say in arguments.
- It’s hard for you to let go of grudges.
- Small issues make you mad.
- Others point your constant impatience.
- Your loved ones are hurt by your anger.
If you answer yes to most or all, You must deal with your anger.
Stop letting it control you.
Watch your anger come, remove yourself from the situation and breathe.
Take 10 breathes.
Not enough, take 100.
Keep breathing until it was disolved.
“People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.”
If you could reduce your anger, how will it impact your life?